I am sharing your feeling, I always feel so vulnerable when floating in the water, yet so calm. I think I wrote a poem about it once , I think I will have to write another...
opening scene dark water , span up, introduced to floating foot, and body cold and blue like the ocean, with a thin white dress clinging to the immobile torso and floating out to the sides like the long hair floating around the head. close up on calm face, blue lips, closed eyes, eyes open soft smile, span out to see entire body floating then 4 pairs of hands come up from underneath the floating beauty and pull her down into the dark depths, no struggle just release....
oh my goodness just listened to the song, one air canada headphones I found, so amazing it is so perfect for the scene and ones therefafter...the craziest is that I wrote in violin music for the screenplay...we are on the same level
8 comments:
this picture makes me want to cry i love it so much.
I am sharing your feeling, I always feel so vulnerable when floating in the water, yet so calm.
I think I wrote a poem about it once , I think I will have to write another...
I enjoy the eclectic nature of your taste.
opening scene dark water , span up, introduced to floating foot, and body cold and blue like the ocean, with a thin white dress clinging to the immobile torso and floating out to the sides like the long hair floating around the head. close up on calm face, blue lips, closed eyes, eyes open soft smile, span out to see entire body floating then 4 pairs of hands come up from underneath the floating beauty and pull her down into the dark depths, no struggle just release....
press the play button by the text under the picture. that's the music for your scene natalie.
oh my goodness just listened to the song, one air canada headphones I found, so amazing it is so perfect for the scene and ones therefafter...the craziest is that I wrote in violin music for the screenplay...we are on the same level
always and forever on the same level
Wonderful musician
Post a Comment